.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Questions Answered for eCourse Cooking Class

A couple of days ago, I wrote a brief post on the eCourse I signed up for over at GNOWFGLINS™ with Wardeh Harmon. I know some of you may have additional questions and she has written a post that answers a lot of inquiries many have already brought to her attention. To view that page, just click here and it will take you right to the Q and A. 


Look at this wonderful water kefir that we are going to learn to make! A great alternative to soda that is actually healthy for your family with wonderful probiotics! I know you may be buried in several feet of snow right now, but this will be a terrific skill to know how to make when it's topping 90 degrees this summer...




Okay, just one more. I've always wanted to master sour dough bread. Now is my chance with the eCourse! My family will adore me!!!




Classes are less than $10 per session. But don't wait... Registration ends Monday, February 22nd at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. 


One friend has joined me already. Want to make it three? Just click the link above or the one in the sidebar (Simple Plan • Healthy Food).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails