Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hobby Farm Home Magazine Feature

We're just a little giddy around here with the latest publication of Hobby Farm Home Magazine (May/June 2013)!


Check out the laundry line article "Hung Up on Appearances" on page 60... Homestead Revival is featured in Stephanie Staton's piece along with some photos and other great options for line drying clothes. You'll also find some other great articles on canning, perserving basil, making artisanal sodas with fruit from your garden, dealing with broody chickens, fermenting foods, and lots more great stuff!

Thanks, Hobby Farm & Stephanie!


15 comments:

  1. How exciting! The author of 2 Frog Home also has an article in this issue, Locked, Stocked and Loaded. Now I really need to get to reading my copy that came in the mail the other day!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They couldn't have picked anyone better to feature! Looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Amy! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Can't wait to get my hands on it, and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome Congrats ! I will have to look out for it in our local shops ! Thanks for sharing . Have a great evening !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. Congratulations! I will definitely look for that issue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray!!! That's so exciting! I'm going to have to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the best looking clothesline around, of course it would be featured! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Amy.......you deserve it!!!!!!! What a precious thing to happen to you and yours. I will have to get my copy as soon as I get to town........YAHOO for YOU!!!!! Very nice......hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've meant to stop to congratulate you, I saw that in my copy...of Hobby Farm Home...how wonderful. It must be very exciting to know that you've been featured and that you are helping even more folks...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Homestead Revival™! Please feel free to contribute to the conversation by leaving your comments. "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear." Eph. 4:29

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails