.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Blessing

"Justice is turned back,
and righteousness stands far away;
for truth has stumbled in the public squares,
and uprightness cannot enter."
~ Isaiah 59:14

All is not lost... there is TRUE Hope!

"And a Redeemer will come to Zion,
to those in Jacob who turn from transgressions," declares the LORD.
And as for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD:
"My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth,
shall not depart out of your mouth,
or out of the mouth of your offspring,
or out of the mouth of your children's offspring," says the LORD,
"from this time forth and forevermore."
~ Isaiah 59:20, 21


"Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you."
~ Isaiah 59:20, 21; 60:1

Go forth, and spread the true peace and hope.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails