.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Blessing

"Lift up your heads, O gates,
And be lifted up, O ancient doors,
That the King of glory may come in! 
Who is the King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
The LORD mighty in battle. 



Lift up your heads, O gates,
And lift them up, O ancient doors,
That the King of glory may come in! 
Who is this King of glory?
The LORD of hosts,
He is the King of glory. Selah."
~ Psalm 24:7-10

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; 
if anyone hears My voice 
and opens the door, 
I will come in to him 
and will dine with him, 
and he with Me.
 He who overcomes, 
I will grant to him to sit down 
with Me on My throne, 
as I also overcame and sat down 
with My Father on His throne."
~ Revelations 3:20-21


Open wide the doors of your heart for Jesus! Celebrate and offer Him the praise He is due. The King is awaits!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails