While all this has been going on, the Homestead Hostesses and I have been busy planning an exciting event for next week. As we approach our 40th Barn Hop during the holiday season, we thought it would be an excellent time to have a grand celebration!And lots of fun!
Starting Dec. 12th, we'll be celebrating the holidays homestead-style! Interested? Here's the scoop...
• NEXT WEEK, link up your best holiday related homesteading post between Dec. 12th - 19th (that's one full week to link up your posts).
• Random drawings for GREAT PRIZES will be going all week long, starting on Dec. 12th. Link up early for more chances to win! We have some wonderful sponsors! (the last give-away closes at noon PST on Dec. 19th).
• Daily winners will be announced via facebook and twitter, so be sure to follow us! (A complete listing of winners will be posted on the blogs Monday, Dec. 20th).
• We'll have a special button for you to include on your sidebar for participating in the event as well!
• Decorate your homestead and link up a special post by noon PST Dec. 19th. (Decorate your house, your barn, or even your chicken coop and take some pictures! We'll give you more details next week about how to link up this special post.)
• We will select a winner for the Best Decorated Homestead on Monday, Dec. 20th and announce it at the regular Barn Hop.
• We're including you, too! You'll have a chance to be entered in a spearate drawing to win Tara Frey's book Blogging For Bliss. Come back next Monday for details.
Remember, NEXT WEEK! And be planning those blog posts and decorations for the homestead because we have some WONDERFUL prizes in store!
In the meantime, let's barn hop...