Monday, February 14, 2011

Wanna Barn Hop?

Yes I do! In just one week, the first ever "Homestead Barn Hop" will begin and you won't want to miss out! Join along in "Cultivating the Homestead Community" with...




• Jill @ The Prairie Homestead
• Kendra @ New Life on a Homestead
• Megan @ A Blossoming Homestead
• Amy @ Homestead Revival™ (that's me!)






You'll have an opportunity to Link Up and share what's happening at your own homestead with posts relating to anything and everything homesteading, such as...


• gardening
• cooking and recipes
• canning
• animal husbandry from chickens and goats to cows and horses!
• beekeeping
• sewing and quilting
• skills you are acquiring
• and anything else homesteading related!


So get your camera and click away all this week. Be sure to pick your favorite photo for your link up image, then write up a fun and fabulous post and have it ready to go on Monday morning, February 21st. (Be sure to add our cute Homestead Barn Hop picture to your post so others can join in the fun and everyone will know you've linked up!Then mark your calendar for each Monday thereafter as we dosado our way from homestead to homestead meeting new friends, finding an abundance of terrific new blogs to read, and gleaning an assortment of great information


Don't forget - next Monday! See y'all there!



17 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic! You can count me in : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea...we'll all learn something new, and go visiting without every leaving home! -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I look forward to reading all of the blogs! Definitely makes Mondays a little more tolerable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to jump on this band wagon! Count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in! Oh and do you know of any one doing canning/growing tallies etc...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andi, I don't off hand, but Marisa at Food in Jars might know.
    Glad you like the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Just moved to our own little farm complete with red barn. Count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would love to barn hop with you!

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Help! I'm trying to add a link back button to my post. Is there one with code to the current post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like fun! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back. Just posted on my blog, so thought I would share. http://myfeetaredirty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you still barn hopping? I'd love to get in on the fun, but I couldn't find the code for the red barn. If not, are you going to hop again next winter? I am excited to peruse all the previous hops!
    Blessings,
    Hillary
    homesteadprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hillary, we barn hop every Monday. Look in the right sidebar under "Topic Index" and you'll find "Homestead Barn Hop" - click that link and it will take you to the latest Barn Hop. Oh, and there is a code for the red barn picture... just go to the right sidebar, find "HR Buttons" and click the chicken picture underneath. See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Homestead Revival™! Please feel free to contribute to the conversation by leaving your comments. "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear." Eph. 4:29

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails