.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese Class - On Line!!

Did that title get your attention? I hope so. The benefits of making your own dairy products is huge! And Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS™ can do a much better job showing you how than I can!




Here's what you'll learn to make:



   1. About Cultured Dairy and Cheesemaking
   2. Sour Cream / Creme Fraiche and Whole Milk Buttermilk
   3. Cultured Butter and Buttermilk
   4. Clabbered Milk and Cheese
   5. Heritage Yogurt
   6. Greek Yogurt
   7. Kefir and Kefir Cheese
   8. Kefir Cream and Kefir Ice Cream
   9. Ricotta* and Soft Cheese
  10. Cottage Cheese
  11. Feta Cheese
  12. Middle Eastern Fresh Cheese
  13. Queso Fresco Cheese
  14. Fresh Cheddar Cheese
  15. Traditional Mozarella Cheese*
  16. Propagating Mother Cultures


Is that list fabulous or what? Just knowing how to make the different kinds of yogurt make this worth the small fee for the course, but then add all the cheeses. And Creme Fraiche! Do you know how hard that is to find in small town stores? It's not like you can just buy it in bulk and freeze it. Can you tell I'm excited?




The course officially starts on February 1st, but because it's a self-paced on-line course, you can start when you're ready. And if you need to take a week off, that's okay, too. All you need is your computer and the supplies for the class itself. 


So, I know you want to know how much it costs and where can you get more information. Just visit the GNOWFGLINS eCOURSE information page by clicking HERE and you'll find out all about it. There are actually 3 classes you can take and 3 different membership plans. The Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese class is the newest of the three, but check out the other two while you're there. I loved the Fundamentals class and I still plan to take the Sour Dough class. Just as soon as I take the dairy class!


If you're really serious about getting back to basics, this is it! Who's going to join me?



FTC Regulations require that as a blogger I state that I receive revenue from my advertisers and commission from affiliates whenever readers go through this blog to their website and make a purchase. However, it also gives me the opportunity to say thank you for all your support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails