.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Six Reasons To Culture Dairy Products

Yes, my mind is on culturing dairy products this week. Can you tell? I'm already experiencing a difference in my digestive system and can I say this on public internet?... my intestinal system, specifically! And all these homemade dairy products just tastes soooo good! Nothing like what you buy in the store. I don't know how to explain it other than to use the words 1) fresh and 2) real.


Milk Kefir Curds: Photo Credit


Milk Kefir: Photo Credit


But let's talk specifically about why you would want to do this. Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS™ has done a lovely job explaining it on her video which she has graciously allowed me to share with you. And this will give you an idea of some of the things you learn in her eCourse





The eCourse is really great for visual learners like me. I can read about it and then watch it over and over on the video. And there's audio, too, if you want to listen that way as well. I've done that when I was taking the Fundamentals class last year. It was nice listening as I worked on the item I was making. Another feature I like is that I can do these at my own pace when I have time. And this go around, I'm going a bit slower so I can become proficient before moving on to the next item. 


Wardeh also has a Sourdough eCourse which I'm doing next, right after I get the dairy culturing down. (My family is trying to wait patiently for me to get on to the sourdough!) In fact, she has a new eBook, Sourdough From A to Z, that is a companion book to the eCourse which was just recently released and ready for purchase! If you purchase the book before April 11th, you'll receive a coupon for a free thank you video of your choice from her archived collection! 


How would you like to win a copy of her book Sourdough From A to Z? Yes, I thought so! Who wouldn't? This would be a great way to get started as soon as possible! Unless of course, you want to purchase it today! Then you could start this weekend!


Enter To Win!


1) Visit GNOWFGLINS™ and look around at the eBooks, eCourses, and extra Thank You videos and then come back and tell me which course interests you the most and why. Be sure to leave a comment and if you don't have a blog, include your email address.


2) Blog, Facebook, or Tweet this give-away and you may leave an additional comment for each telling me you've done so. 


This give-away ends Saturday at 4:00 p.m. PST. 


May your bread always rise and your culture be prolific!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails