Tuesday, February 14, 2012

News on "New Life On A Homestead"

Hi friends,

I just want to let everyone know that Kendra's site, New Life On A Homestead, got hacked this week and she is working like crazy to get it fixed. It may take a while, but I told her that she's well loved and all her readers will be back. If you want to encourage her, you can find her on Facebook and let her know you'll be around when she's back on line. (Wouldn't it be great if she got a gazillion Facebook followers this week as a result? Talk about turning lemons into lemonade!)

Unfortunately, a few blogs that have links to her are also affected. A warning sign will pop up when you try to enter the site. This too should be corrected in time. Kendra feels really bad about this and doesn't even know all the sites that are affected to even contact them. So if you'll let everyone know who's asking what the situation is, she would be most grateful, I'm sure!

And for those of you using Wordpress, every time there's a new version released, Kendra says to update all your stuff a.s.a.p.!


7 comments:

  1. Well that would explain the message I got today when I tried to go to the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be sticking around to read more from Kendra's blog, once it's up and running again :) :) Thanks for the update :) :) Happy Valentine's Day. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, thank you for posting this and helping me to get an update out!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate everybody's support and encouragement! Yeah, it stinks that this happened, but it's just one of those things, lol. I'm just sorry it has effected other blogs. Like you shared, I'm busy on the phone with tech support, and I'm all up in my html, trying to get it all cleared up. Hopefully it'll be cleared up in the next couple of days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what was going on since I was getting a threat warning and the site wouldn't come up. Sorry this happened and I hope she gets everything resolved quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this! I was hoping someone in webland would know what happened! I said a little prayer for Kendra. I'm not tech savvy at all - I'd be terrified if this happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I was wondering what happened. Headed to Face Book to Like New Life on a Homestead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I'm waiting for an all clear and looking forward to getting to visit her blog again. Going to look on FB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Homestead Revival™! Please feel free to contribute to the conversation by leaving your comments. "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear." Eph. 4:29

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails