.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Blessing

"For you were straying like sheep, 
but have now returned to the Shepherd 
and Overseer of your souls."
~ I Peter 2:25

Photo Credit


"For thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land. And I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the ravines, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them with good pasture, and on the mountain heights of Israel shall be their grazing land. There they shall lie down in good grazing land, and on rich pasture they shall feed on the mountains of Israel.  I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I myself will make them lie down, declares the Lord GOD." 
~ Ezekiel 34:11-15

Overseer of our souls... He IS the Good Shepherd! Praise His Holy Name!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails