.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Winner: Lacto-Fermentation eCourse!

Just in time for the Lacto Fermentation eCourse we have a winner for the 6 month basic subscription. And although we only have one person getting the class for free, $8 a month for the basic level will get you in the course as well! Why miss out on all that knowledge? So few people know how to do this anymore, it would be a shame not to take advantage of the opportunity.


The winner is...

ERIN!

"I'd like to improve my immune system as I occasionally have a slightly high white blood cell count. By eating more fermented foods I hope to fix that. Fermenting does make me a little nervous though so learning from Wardeh would be a great help." ~Erin 

Congratulations! I sent you an email and I've forwarded your email address to Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS™ for your eCourse enrollment. Enjoy the class and I'll see you in the Forum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails