.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving

In the spirit of Anne Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts challenge, I'm taking on the smaller challenge of finding one thing each day during the month of November that I'm grateful for, adding it to my own list of 1,000 gifts, and taking a photograph that represents that item in some way. It might not be an exact representation, but something that would remind me or trigger that thought.



I'll be posting my items on my facebook page rather than on my blog, so if you'd like to follow along, just click the fb icon on the right sidebar. You can leave a comment underneath the photo on fb with your own thoughts on gratefulness this month. I can't think of a better way to enter into the advent season than with a thankful heart!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails