.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Barn Hop #35

Hello, friends! I just pulled into town from a lovely weekend at the beach with a group of women from my congregation. We spent two nights and three days eating great food, fellowshipping, and spending lots of time praying and sharing. No speaker... just an opportunity to focus on sharing what God is doing in our lives, praying for each other, and considering what God WANTS to do in our own lives and the women's ministry at our church in the next few months. A few words come to mind...

• refreshing

• powerful

• exciting

• anticipation

This was a wonderful way for me to finish off one of the busiest months I've had in a long time. The November calendar has a lot more blank spaces on it and I'm very thankful. I want to spend some time seeking further what God wants me to do in terms of ministry. And it's exciting to see what He's doing in the lives of others as well!

I left the "mostly sunny" beach and came home to patches of snow on the ground. Brrrr! Since the forcast is a chilly 19 degrees tonight, I may not have a carrot or parsnip crop tomorrow since the high winds blew off the agribon and I didn't have time to replace it before I left on the trip. {Sigh...} Choices. We have to make them and live with the consequences. And sometimes, the weather just doesn't cooperate. However, I'm banking on it hitting only about down to 28. It's not even close right now and unless another front is going to blow in, I think I'll squeeze by this one!


Join The Barn Hop!
and Amy @ Homestead Revival...

...invite you to link up and share your homesteading adventures!

1. Write a blog post about what's going on at your homestead or a post on something you're learning or an item of interest that will benefit the homesteading community. Be sure to add the red barn button and link back here so others can join in the fun.

2. Come back here and enter your information in the Linky. Please be sure to link to your actual post (click your title and then copy the URL above) and not your home page so those participating later in the week can find your post easily.

3. If you don't have a blog, leave a comment and tell us what's going on at your homestead!

Please Note: As hostesses of the Homestead Barn Hop, please understand that we reserve the right to remove any links that are not family friendly. While this may be subjective, we will err on the side of caution in order to keep our blogs appropriate for all readers. Thank you for your understanding!






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails