.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Blessing

Photo Credit


"He sends forth springs in the valleys;
They flow between mountains;
They give drink to every beast of the field...


"Beside them the birds of the heavens dwell;
He waters the mountains from His upper chambers;
The earth is satisfied with the fruit of His works.

"The trees of the LORD drink their fill,
The cedars of Lebanon which He planted, 
Where the birds build their nests...

"He looks at the earth, and it trembles;
He touches the mountains, and they smoke.
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being."

Selected verses from Psalm 104




Enjoy some worship time today! A couple of my favorites...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails