.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Barn Hop #3

Are you ready to dosado this week and visit some homesteads? I am! I've been so swamped that I've hardly had a chance to read a blog, so I'm really looking forward to some on-line reading time this week! Link up with your own post about your homestead happenings or any homestead topic that you'd like to share.  Here's how you can join...






Megan @ A Blossoming Homestead
Jill @ The Prairie Homestead
Kendra @ New Life On A Homestead
and Me @ Homestead Revival™




The Homestead Barn Hop Steps


• Write a homestead related post on your blog.


• Add the cute "Homestead Barn Hop" picture located above to the top or bottom of your post. Link it to this site.


• Come back here and Link Up by clicking where it says "Your next...". Add the title of your post, your photo, and your email address.


And that's it! You're now helping to Cultivate the Homestead Community by connecting with other homesteaders and sharing what's going on in your part of the world. (Since I didn't get to all my topics last week, I hope to get a couple of posts written relating to bees and chickens, as well as a nice give-away.)


I'll leave you with a photo I took of the coop last week! Can you believe we were in short sleeves on Saturday and had a couple of windows open? Perhaps this is the last of the white stuff... at least for a while! 



Happy barn hopping!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails