.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winner: Pioneer Drying Rack!

What a wonderful response to the Homestead Drying Rack from Daniel and Abby! I know you have all blessed them with your kind and gracious responses. Thank you! I hope you'll keep them in mind when the time and finances allow for you to make a purchase in the future. I think this would make an awesome item to add to your home to be prepared for doing laundry without electricity, don't you think?


The fortunate winner of the Pioneer model is...


Rad Surfing Mom!


Congratulations, Rad Surfing Mom! Please contact me via email so I can pass your info on to Daniel and Abby so they can get the drying rack on it's way to you! Enjoy your new rack!


Don't forget the Preparedness Challenge! You'll find the post just below this one.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails