.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Preparedness Challenge #1

Today is our first challenge. Nothing specific. Just a simple call to share one thing you did this week to become more prepared for the "what if" scenarios that life might throw your way; specifically relating to having your home in order with needed supplies. (Read my post A Call To Be Prepared if you missed it yesterday.) The goal here is to hold each other accountable and get it done, one step at a time.


All you need to do is complete this sentence...


"This week, for the Preparedness Challenge, I ___________."


You can leave a comment below or link up with your blog post with more details about how you met the Preparedness Challenge at your homestead. We love photos and great ideas!


For me...


This week, for the Preparedness Challenge, I packaged rice in mylar bags and food grade buckets, took inventory and reorganized my grains, and added more beans to my food storage! Yahoo!


What did you do?





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails