.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Blessing

If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, 
or if I command the locust to devour the land, 
or if I send pestilence among My people, 
and My people who are called by My name 
humble themselves and pray 
and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, 
then I will hear from heaven, 
will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
~ 2 Chronicles 7:13-14

Photo Credit: jayneandd

"When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, 
"Come " I looked, and behold, a black horse; 
and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
 6And I heard something like a voice 
in the center of the four living creatures saying, 
"A quart of wheat for a denarius, 
and three quarts of barley for a denarius; 
and do not damage the oil and the wine."
~ Revelations 6:5-6

We have a choice. And because God loves us and is merciful, He is very patient. But are we seriously surprised when food prices are rising? Weather patterns bizarre? Gasoline prices skyrocket? And nations rise and fall in the blink of an eye?

God still rules the world and man can not thwart His plans. We would be wise to humble ourselves before Him!

And pray.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails